Next Generation Insulated SidingThe uncompromising approach of our engineers and designers means Supreme Insulated Siding® is a realization of your values. From flawless appearance and unsurpassed insulation that can increase the value of your home, to true maintenance freedom, reduced energy bills and a worry-free warranty, Supreme Insulated Siding® is the most evolved siding on the market.
A precisely contoured insulating underlayment provides an impressive insulating R-value clapboard and on dutch lap panels, while providing the rigidity and straight course lines you expect from a wood product. The surface texture has the genuine and subtle feel of finely milled lumber. Supreme Insulated Siding® high-performance insulation is form-fit to adhere to the outer panel, providing exceptional strength and durability to withstand Mother Nature while safeguarding against energy loss.
Supreme Insulated Siding®'s 1 1/4” insulation provides industry-best energy savings with an impressive system R-Value and is designed to reduce your energy cost year-round.
Energy Gap Protection. With innovative features like RigidLock and TrueForm™ combined with a fully insulated line of trim and accessories, Supreme Insulated Siding® provides an unbroken blanket of insulation.
- One-Piece Insulated Siding System.
- Supreme Insulated Siding® siding combines high-performance insulation with form-fit adherence to the outer panel. This highly engineered, insulated siding system provides exceptional durability and the strength to withstand Mother Nature, while safeguarding against energy loss.
- Secure Interlocking Panel Design. Innovative, patent-pending panel locking locking design for a tight, secure fit with no insulation gap. This ensures your siding will be securely locked in, will have straight and even course lines, and look great for a lifetime.
- Structurally Independent Wall System.Structural integrity and rigidly interlocking panels mean Supreme Insulated Siding® stands tall on its own. The siding that stands on its own with stand up to almost anything.
- the look of hand-installed boards
- designed and expertly manufactured to capture the look of traditional single-planked siding.
- extended length - more panel. less seams 39% longer than a standard 12 foot panel
- the 16 feet 8 inch extended length panel design yields a straighter, cleaner exterior appearance and fewer overlaps.
- truewood look - crisp, clean and subtle.
- the look and feel of finely milled wood attracts admiration without seeking attention.
- the understated look is timeless.